Making a Cavoodle puppy
A purebred Toy Poodle crossed with a purebred King Charles Cavalier makes a Cavoodle.
A Cavoodle possesses the gentle nature of the Cavalier and the non-shedding hair from the Toy Poodle – the best features of both breeds. This crossbreeding of the two purebred pedigrees produces a very low-shedding, gorgeous natured Cavoodle puppy with the added bonus of looking like a teddy bear!.
Our purebred Red Toy Poodle “Doodle” crossed with our purebred Cavaliers makes ’Pawfect’ Cavoodle Puppies! If you’re looking for a dog to love which is gentle, affectionate, playful, non-allergenic … and an eternal pup, then one of my Cavoodles is for you.
- Utterly cute & adorable
- Happy little temperaments, loves kids
- By far the most popular crossbreed
- Height averages 30-35 cms
- Lifespan of 10-14 years
- Poodle-like coat … low allergic and very low-shedding
- Recommended by many vets
- Seriously resemble teddy bears!